The guardiance Kirana, Mariel introduction

• Discussion of article The guardiance Kirana, Mariel introduction:

“Fellow Contractors, we are mariel, we have come to help you.”“It’s not hard, come and have a try”- Mariel’s History -When a shooting star flew by one night, Akasha was making a toy called Kirana, while she was still in the middle of making Kirana, she wished that she had her own Kirana to help her.If only I had someone kind enough to talk to, someone to catch my mistakes While she was still imagining about someone that could help her, a clockwork doll sitting on a table next to her…
  • one of the artists of peria thought to himself one day ''welp there are school lolies, 100+ years old, lolies psyco lolies, kemonomimi lolies, dere lolies...why the fuck not a puppet loli''

you know what we can call this one... doli (and this is the point where everybody is cringing)

but all jokes aside this is pretty cool. i hope all of the ''mains'' get a introduction:saint:

• cringe indeed

but honestly: i don't think there is much to discuss about the article since it's essentially just a piece of lore.

we can however find a few details we didn't know yet.

-akasha is female because she's refered to as "she" (so my comment about akasha being peria girl still seems possible :P )

-akasha seems to have made the kirana and is probably not so malicious as the inital information would lead us to believe

-the referenced properties are most likely the elements

-there is something about akasha disappearing so maybe the part about the chaos is not because akasha is there but rather because she's missing

that's about all for this post

• My Thoughts on the Lore (Analyzing from the new Lore given).:

- The clockwork doll or supposed to be "Akasha's Kirana" will surely be a great factor or NPC in the game, if not a bystander, they will probably be an enemy.

- It says: "When a shooting star flew by one night", so that means Peria Chronicles will have some connections with the stars and it might even affect the game.

- "Akasha was making a toy called Kirana", It indicates that Akasha or Mariel's History sees "Kirana" as toys.

- “Fellow Contractors, we are mariel, we have come to help you",As I see it 'Mariel' would be an organization that will maybe help the contractors (us) in their adventures with the Kirana, it also states that Mariel are also composed of Contractors and it may be composed of NPCs that are able to fight with us in certain special quest, in the future.

- Mariel would be an organization that existed long enough to even know of the history of the creation of Kirana - Mariel’s History -

- If not an organization, Mariel would probably be an ancient kingdom.

- "while she was still in the middle of making Kirana, she wished that she had her own Kirana to help her.If only I had someone kind enough to talk to, someone to catch my mistakes" , As it is written here, Akasha is described to be a being that felt loneliness and wanted kindness, she was somewhat pessimistic "my mistakes" even though she was a powerful being. Even though Akasha is supposed to be "the evil god of chaos", she had a somewhat lingering kindness inside here, more like it was that she didn't know how to express it.

Though its just a THEORY.

• we already know mariel is a type of kirana, more specifically the doll-like one that this piece of lore talks about.

Kirana Discussion Thread as you can see here. seeing as it's among the kirana tribes, it's very likely that it can be used like any other kirana can.

mariel also shows up in the tutorial videos as seen here First 20 Minutes Gameplay Analysis and Discussion and she seems to be friendly.

• And nice catch about the toys thing

i just assumed akasha was actually making a toy that somehow came to life when she wasn't looking because she's lonely.

essentially making it just a story about mariel's origins while some of the details like akasha being refered to as "she" can possibly be just a translation artifact

wich is why i didn't mention it in my first post here

• This may be a late react XD but thanks for the compliment. I am actually a big fan for Game Lores so I hope that some people would try and see how interesting a world that you could play in yourself could be haha.

we already know mariel is a type of kirana, more specifically the doll-like one that this piece of lore talks about.

Kirana Discussion Thread as you can see here. seeing as it's among the kirana tribes, it's very likely that it can be used like any other kirana can.

mariel also shows up in the tutorial videos as seen here First 20 Minutes Gameplay Analysis and Discussion and she seems to be friendly.

I'm sorry I didn't see that at first so I wasn't really that informed about that.

Thats why I said "Analyzing from the New Lore given" at first, to not give any wrong ideas.

Thanks for telling me oeroe-senpai (if I can call you that, would it be creepy?).