Wanted Features Megathread

• I really want OWPVP, any PvP features really. That's an important selling point for me.

Other than that I just want the gameplay and animations to feel fluid and intuitive, not choppy or clunky.

I want things to flow easily when playing, movement to feel natural. And it'd be great if they put in some thought into the world and designed it in a way that it feels alive and believable. :P

• first and foremost, i would like to see peria deliver on what they promised

if they manage to do that i would already be very impressed and a lot of features should be possible already

wether it is pre programmed stuff by the devs or through player created content

and i don't know how much of it will be already available but maybe they could in time find a way to add (custom or not) housing or a marriage system (possibly even having some specific kirana as pets that are not usefull in battle)

this would give less combat oriented players a different part of the game to enjoy or it could be usefull for those players who do prefer combat when they need some time to relax

either way i think it would be an asset to the social aspect of the game

or maybe getting some guilds (or in peria's case possibly towns) for some large scale tournaments that don't necessary involve combat but can just as well be (just to name something from the gameplay videos so far) an othello tournament

• I would love to see the character you make having a personality. Maybe you can make an evil themed character or maybe someone who looks funny but can be extremely powerful (Saitama I'm looking at you). I'd also love to see cinematics or cut-scenes and definitely the story being around you/your character, and a reputation system. When your reputation goes down you can make your character ''evil'' and they get advantages but also disadvantages over ''good'' players. Would be fun, but that's just a few ideas ^^ .

• although i do believe i can interpret what you said in an other way too

I would love to see the character you make having a personality.

i can see this as having characters act out fashion statements or looking a specific way that fits the personality their player makes them have

but that would be part of player created content i believe

• Another feature that would be nice to see, is a ''workshop'' like the one on Steam. You make something, and once it gets enough votes it will be released into the game with the allowance of an administrator or so. Or at least I'm hoping for something similiar to this ^^ .

• if someone ever played trove (its like a bit of a very simple mmo + minecraft) you may remember the club world. in the club world you got a piece of land that you can expand with pretty expensive materials. in the club world you could build whatever you wanted and there were even portals and benches that you only could place in a clubworld. the person that made that world was automaticly the leader of the world, as leader you can invite other people and give them ranks (member: can come it the club world but can only use the benches and portals, architect: could do the same as the member but also build in the club world, officer: he could do the same as the arhitect but alos he could invite and kick/bann players out of the world and he could open special chests that where in the club and the leader could do the same as the officer but he also could ban the officers and down/up grade the members). other people (not members) could also visit your club world but they couldn't use any portals or benches and also couldn't build. there were also chests, one that was open for everyone, one that only members could open and one that only officers and leaders could open.

you could even make fight arenas to play team deathmacht or capture the flag and you could make the arenas yourself (only members could play).

before the devs got greedy and i still played trove the club world was something that everyone was eager to come back and happy to wander around and also work hard to make the best out of it

I would love to get something like this in peria chronicles.

the one thing i would absolutly love though for peria to add is some kind of visual thing that shows who the leaders and officers are... because i remember people not really caring about you intil they relized that you are the LEADER OF THE LAND THAT THEY STAND ON... :saint:

• rather than a workshop, i believe this would already be in peria

players create their own content but i've heard something about being able to vote to remove something if it is not possible (like an impossible quest) or to vote to change a part of it

as for the club world darkus rayman mentioned, i'm guessing that's something you might be able to do in you own player created content

• Besides the devs delivering what they have said they would deliver in terms of world-building and freedom of customization, I would enjoy if there was also a solid combat system (with PVP as well, not enforced PVP but optional) and a focus on group play, not only for the social aspects, but also for the combat such that good synergy between team members and well thought-out tactics would trump the raw power of stronger characters/Kirana upto a reasonable limit.

Oh, this is more of a 'not necessary but would be cool' thing, but if they implemented a way (even if later on) to power up Kiranas by fusing them with each other, like say... the demon fusion system in the Shin Megami Tensei series, that would be amazing in my opinion.

• In every other game when you create your character, he or she will be wearing plain basic clothes that you’ll drop or get rid of. This makes it hard to stand out from the rest of the players and you’ll end up looking the same at the beginning of the game. In order to prevent that I feel that to improve the character creation, Peria should focus on implementing a wardrobe that consists of a large variety of accessories and clothes you can choose for your character.

You’ll only have access to this wardrobe ONCE, exclusive to and only when creating a brand NEW character. Also the clothes and accessories you choose will be bound to your character. Everything in the wardrobe will be fully customizable using a dye palette to dye it to your own liking. This will help bring out your dream character to LIFE in Peria Chronicles. You’ll be unique and everyone else around you too, as you start your fantasy life in Peria. :heart:

• I love to see the ability to ride some of these kiranas. Or even to have one or two of them out by your side in town. That'll be pretty sweet

if someone ever played trove (its like a bit of a very simple mmo + minecraft) you may remember the club world. in the club world you got a piece of land that you can expand with pretty expensive materials. in the club world you could build

^ Agreed. Trove club worlds are so amazing

• Let us have full control over our player owned towns, and have in depth

customization with building buildings, and other things for the town.

Allow us to make npcs with a decent variety of npc customization, so

that players can have unique npcs in their towns. Allow us to create new mobs that can be picked up as kirana. That way players will always be able to find new species of

kirana and have even more fun without seeing the same ol' mobs in every

dungeon. Character customization is, once again, a major wish, major

customization for players would be great so that they can all be unique

and feel special as players and creators. With player towns, allow us to

make flags, or some symbol that represents our ownership. Add more in

depth and diverse combat. I don't personally like letting my minions do

my fighting, I want to do it myself. So add the ability to choose

whatever path of combat you want, so that players aren't stuck with only

letting monsters do their fighting. Add tons of pre-made costumes, and

"materials" that can be used to make custom costumes. Weather would be a

nice touch so that there's a diversity within dungeons and towns. In

depth Quest system. Skill based pvp, so that even noobs have a chance at

winning pvp. The ability to set up pvp in general would be great. I

personally would like to set up pvp tournaments like the ones in Dot

Hack GU, so that we can have "palace emperors" and they could get perks

on any dungeons within "my server". Give players something like their

own server, so that it's not a whole bunch of names on a board. Let

players search up names or find "Player servers" they can join and check

out.

Let

us have full control over our player owned towns, and have in depth

customization with building buildings, and other things for the town.

Allow us to make npcs with a decent variety of npc customization, so

that players can have unique npcs in

their towns. Allow us to create new mobs that can be picked up as

kirana. That way players will always be able to find new species of

kirana and have even more fun without seeing the same ol' mobs in every

dungeon. Character customization is, once again, a major wish, major

customization for players would be great so that they can all be unique

and feel special as players and creators. With player towns, allow us to

make flags, or some symbol that represents our ownership. Add more in

depth and diverse combat. I don't personally like letting my minions do

my fighting, I want to do it myself. So add the ability to choose

whatever path of combat you want, so that players aren't stuck with only

letting monsters do their fighting. Add tons of pre-made costumes, and

"materials" that can be used to make custom costumes. Weather would be a

nice touch so that there's a diversity within dungeons and towns. In

depth Quest system. Skill based pvp, so that even noobs have a chance at

winning pvp. The ability to set up pvp in general would be great. I

personally would like to set up pvp tournaments like the ones in Dot

Hack GU, so that we can have "palace emperors" and they could get perks

on any dungeons within "my server". Give players something like their

own server, so that it's not a whole bunch of names on a board. Let

players search up names or find "Player servers" they can join and check

out.

For customized clothing, since it'd be near impossible to add custom models

and textures, let us do stuff like the "Tales of" series and move pre

made models and such around to create or customize clothing. Give us the

materials and basic stuff to make

clothes, like templates to work off of. You could increase the level of

the template so the design is more intricate or something along that

idea.

Sorry this is so long, I just copy/pasted from Facebook. I put a spoiler tag on it so it's compiled.