Hello Everyone! Will Peria Chronicles be Limited to one Region or will it be coming Worldwide?

• Hello Everyone! I'm really glad to have found this community! I, and i believe everyone here in this community can say that we CANNOT WAIT until this game comes out! I really hope i can get along and hear of new info or news of the game from everyone here! My first question is...... Will the game come out worldwide or stick to one Region? I mean..... I just reallly hope that it comes out worldwide so everyone can play this game!

Thanks for reading! tell me your opinion and thoughts!

• Hallo. I agree, and really hope it gets released worldwide (don't we all? Why else are we here?). I have faith in Nexon to bring it to us, They've been good to me thus far, even if a lot of their other games are only average. If were unlucky they might pull a Phantasy Star, and keep telling us that its going to get here and then it never does. Q.Q

We just gotta keep our spirits up!

• Hello Bry, I don't think there is anyone who is not hoping the same, but considering the publisher is Nexon, who have a history of publishing most of their games in multiple regions(if not global release), there's a good chance Peria will be available to multiple regions as well. The bigger question is how long it would take after the initial Korean release, let's hope not too long.

Hello Bry, I don't think there is anyone who is not hoping the same, but considering the publisher is Nexon, who have a history of publishing most of their games in multiple regions(if not global release), there's a good chance Peria will be available to multiple regions as well. The bigger question is how long it would take after the initial Korean release, let's hope not too long.

Let´s also hope, that the Cashshop doesn´t take over in the game.... God, let it all be cosmetics or non relevant for game balance...

~夜

• I'm still curious as to how the cash shop would look like in a game where you can build/do everything and anything supposedly.

[Speculating] You still need resources to build things. Those could be gated by time, limitations, etc. that could be bypassed by cash shop.

The devs said some zones could be regulated by players (Interdictions to build, modify the landsape, etc.). That could be given through cash shop.

"Cards" summoning kiranas were shown in the demo. Any online CCG can make you pay to get card packs, decks, etc.

You risk to be disappointed if you believe that such a game is out of cash shop reach. Wether it can be p2w or not is another matter, and we don't have enough informations to talk about it lul.

• The devs said some zones could be regulated by players (Interdictions to build, modify the landsape, etc.). That could be given through cash shop.

this was supposed to be in towns where the people vote for these things, though with so little information the devs are putting out it's not sure if thaat's still the case

"Cards" summoning kiranas were shown in the demo. Any online CCG can make you pay to get card packs, decks, etc.

supposedly you have to find a wild kirana and make a contract with it so that part would be more pokemon styled than a true CCG but i suppose a few contracts could end up in the cash shop as convinience items but i remember reading somewhere that they wouldn't put kirana in the shop because it defeats the idea that you go out and hunt for kirana before you get to use them

unfortunately, i don't remember where, if it suddenly comes to me, i will edit this post to have the link instead of this last part about me not remembering where it was

• Let´s also hope, that the Cashshop doesn´t take over in the game.... God, let it all be cosmetics or non relevant for game balance...

~夜

What if it's like Mabinogi's cash shop? I wouldn't directly call Mabinogi's extremely P2W, it's pretty nice (and newer players get mounts and stuff from what I recall).

W6OvFhxuZZ9AY.gif

When I look through the lens, I'm entered to a place called home.

What if it's like Mabinogi's cash shop? I wouldn't directly call Mabinogi's extremely P2W, it's pretty nice (and newer players get mounts and stuff from what I recall).

I never played Mabinogi sooo I can´t relate to that...:saint:

But as long as there are no unfair Stat boosts I am ok with it.

If skill counts more than Items (atleast in PVP) I am completly fine!

(opinion on general Cashshop, as long as you can beat someone with cashshop items without having them yourself it is okay.)

~夜

• When I was watching a YouTube video about the game, the guy mentioned that there might be one server for North America and one server for Europe with smaller channels in the servers, but I don't think he really knew for sure. He was probably just taking a guess.

I think he meant there's 1 server for NA but it has sub servers, that way the server resources are split a bit more evenly and won't overload/be overloaded