What for character will you make in peria

Im going to create a reaper class character i guess. I love scythes so i hope they have one in the game. As for clothes, black and gray with white hair and either red or purple eyes.

Been thinking about this too.... but I first need to see al the swords and then decide what I will do!

heheheh

~夜

• all combat will be kirana based so i doubt you'll be able to choose a class
    if you're lucky you might find a "weapon" type kirana that looks like one but unless you find a purely costume one it's not likely that you'll be walking around with it all the time

• yeah but if too many people want to recreate the same character, you can get names like "hatsunemiku99999999" wich can get really annoying. I really don't like to see numbers in a character name because it ruins the imersion for me but in some cases that would be fine like if you're going for a robot/cyborg theme (just take n°18 or 17 from bdz as an example)

I have no problem with making a tribute to something but at least try to do it in an original way in stead of everyone making the same character and/or naming it the same because after a while you will eventually go "oh look, another one", you sigh and move on

The only difference is when it happens for different people

yeah but if too many people want to recreate the same character, you can get names like "hatsunemiku99999999" wich can get really annoying. I really don't like to see numbers in a character name because it ruins the imersion for me but in some cases that would be fine like if you're going for a robot/cyborg theme (just take n°18 or 17 from bdz as an example)

I feel you on the numbers, I hate numbers in names... it just kind of derstroys the illusion of the world.

I really hope, they can maybe somehow allow same names, maybe with a Surname thats only visible when you check the Character?

That would be really awesome, or let players decide if they want to hide the Surname. Because in partys you are mostlikely gonna chat in partychat anyways... so no way of confusing each other, or worstcase yoh have to whisper someone for 1v1 talk.

~夜

• in gameplay so far the names have been floating above the character so it would be a long shot if you also consider the fact that 2 identical names would override each other in the database thus essentially kicking the earlier one out of the game (maybe they could use ID numbers for their database like how you have a discord code if you want to add someone)

but it would be confusing to have lots of people with the same name as well, i just hope more people feel the way we do about numbers because that is probably the only chance we'll have at achieving fewer numbers in names

• Making anime character of me neko loveheart as all my friend call me that and yet to design neko loveheart i draw many other or make different avatar but never my Owen character like not 100% what make me me so hard to add detail that match what make me but hoping when play game i know from the option what make it like me if that make any sort of senses lol XD but love idea and wonder can make more then one npc like my other anime character i made over the years that dream come true.

like neko loveheart a cat all i got but like a heart mark too on clothing or on her not sure but far i got

• I want to make it to look like some psycho in a white coat like a mad doctor.

Those characters are always interesting to me.

Regarding number thing... In some games we use tricks to type an 'invisible' character between two letters; there will be no space shown where that character is, but will be counted as character.

So if someone makes character like...hmm... Jack, you can type Ja_ck while using special settings on keyboard and it will come out as Jack and will be acceptable.

Worked in several games, don't know about Peria.

• I'm not 100% on what I want to make but he will definitely have glasses haha

Like I mentioned in another post, I would love for them to release the character creator early like Black Desert. This way we can get some really detailed characters, and help ease the pain of waiting ;3

• I want to make an original character that looks basically "odd" or "different" to other people. In Black Desert Online I always added a twist that made my characters look out there, different yet fitting - or not even fitting at all with other people but in the world they fitted fine. In this game, I would like to be someone of a snake god lol >w< Snake or Fox God

W6OvFhxuZZ9AY.gif

When I look through the lens, I'm entered to a place called home.

• If possible I'm gonna try to make my current profile picture. It's sort of an image for me lol. Anybody that's seen any of my in game characters know that I have a look similar to this. Love swords, so if they add just regular weapons or regular combat besides the summoning, I'm definitely going either one handed or dual wield daggers/swords. I'm sooo looking forward to this lol.

Ps. I drew this around an hour ago, inked and colored lol.