Guardian of the Flame, Tominia Introduction

• Discussion of article Guardian of the Flame, Tominia Introduction:

“A Flaming fire!”“Life burns in the flames of ruin.” - Tominia’s Story -On the second night, Akasha was unsatisfied with everything she had created; some Kirana were too big, some too small, others too rude to her or even too boring. She was unnerved by this, which led her to stay up all night doing nothing for four days.“How on earth do I can make that I am fond of?”On the 4th day when she was floundering in agony over creation, a shooting star crashed down right in her chest. All the…
  • this article feels like we're still missing parts of lore to completely understand what's happening

"on the second night" - so what exactly happened on the first night, is it just the creation of mariel and draugr or does the release of information not happen in the right order

it honestly raises more questions than it reveals answers to me (but that could partly be to being almost K.O. due to a bad case of the flu)

• this article feels like we're still missing parts of lore to completely understand what's happening

"on the second night" - so what exactly happened on the first night, is it just the creation of mariel and draugr or does the release of information not happen in the right order

it honestly raises more questions than it reveals answers to me (but that could partly be to being almost K.O. due to a bad case of the flu)

Maybe they want to tease us as much as possible so when they reveal the whole pot, we all go "WHOOAAAAAA"..

It sounds very interesting though, maybe the story wil conclude itself with some later introductions.

~夜

• oke so here are some details that were here that we should remember, first: 3 stories in and their is no sign of any ill intentions of the so called antagonist of the game, second: akasha is very very old, maybe we can even tell that she exists for as long as the chaos dimention of the kirana, third: she is POWERFULL we know that she is a god and all but being a god doesn't mean a lot in games sometimes, so we know that just because she want she could make any kirana whenever she wanted. and fourth: this go's back to my last point and the theory that akasha isn't the main bad guy. because we know that some kirana were planing to take over peria (world of humans) but some ''rebel'' against them and join the humans, if our ''enemy'' could create powerfull kirana and make then however she wanted... then why didn't the humans lose already, just make an army af op as shit kirana and call it a day, unless the mastermind doesn't have that kind of power...:saint:

• if our ''enemy'' could create powerfull kirana and make then however she wanted... then why didn't the humans lose already, just make an army af op as shit kirana and call it a day

kirana can't survive in peria without a contract

first: 3 stories in and their is no sign of any ill intentions of the so called antagonist of the game

i think it has already been established that akasha isn't as bad as the firsrt articles made her out to be, however, she got bored on the second night so you could also understand that she would get bored again later on and go crazy (this does not mean bad intentions per se but it could)

second: akasha is very very old

we do not yet know anything about the timeline in the lore of peria chronicles so while it is certaily possible, there is no guarantee that this is true

third: she is POWERFULL

power can wane over time or because of some events

in the end i'll stick to my original opinion for now

it honestly raises more questions than it reveals answers to me

because even some things we thought we knew can change depending on the background information (that we do not have at this time) surrounding these articles

• by going close to the border of araca maybe
    i don't know how that would work but the fact that kirana can't survive in peria without a contract is confirmed lore

oke now i got another theory: akasha was displeased with the kirana she made right... so when the two realms classed she might seen humans and made kirana like humans but those made contracts with the kirana and now we have a war... this isn't as crazy as i thought:saint:

• before i can respond to that, i need you to be more specific with this part:

because several interpretations of this are possible but the meaning of your post changes with it

well we know that akasha was making kirana and was displeased with them,''

On the second night, Akasha was unsatisfied with everything she had
    created; some Kirana were too big, some too small, others too rude to
    her or even too boring. She was unnerved by this'' so when the two realms clashed she saw the human race or whatever the perian's are called. when she saw them she was like ''hey this is just the thing i wanted to make'' and then she tried to make a kirana like humans (not only looks but also powers and emotions and all that. so basicly a replica of a human but it would actualy be a kirana) but then those human kirana started to collect other kirana and made contracts with them and started the war. and because akasha has the power to create kirana but the human kirana have the power to control those kirana she couldn't really fight back.

is there something else i should have to :saint:specified