Advise for Setting Up Quests in Peria Chronicles

• Hello everyone who sees this post, I'm Ciaos, nice to meet you guys here. Here I got an advise for setting up the quests for players to do in Peria Chronicles.

First, as we all know the map is extendable, quests may disappear if the map become small suddenly, so we can hardly finish the quests. But here is the advise, if there are several places/channels where every players can go there to do the quests, and those places/channels are not extendable so the quest will not disappear, right?

However, you may think if the map is not extendable the reason or the specialty of this game will disappear. NO!! You're wrong. Only the places/channels are not extendable but other place are. Also I think there are still lots of different quests no need to go so far to finish the quest, like quests of building houses, cooking, etc.

The above advise are only the thought of mine not from the official, if there is something wrong please don't blame. Thank you for watching this post:saint: Hope this game can get start as soon as possible as lots of people are really looking forward to this game, so do I:D:D

• i believe that the devs are aware of this so i'm assuming that there will be certain places that are fixed in the game world
    for example: starting areas or story quest locations

when it comes to player generated quests, i'm hoping that we will have a zone to make the quest in that won't disappear but rather is linked to a player or character and that people will be teleported to or something like that

• i believe that the devs are aware of this so i'm assuming that there will be certain places that are fixed in the game world
    for example: starting areas or story quest locations

when it comes to player generated quests, i'm hoping that we will have a zone to make the quest in that won't disappear but rather is linked to a player or character and that people will be teleported to or something like that

I hope so too:saint::saint::saint:

• I would love to be able to design my own house in the game, not just the "skin" type of one but the customization with the windows, doors, roofs, and everything. Going through the outside and the insides. One of the things I would be worrying about is how much it would cost and how much time would it take to get the money for it. Customization is also going to be one of the KEY factors to this game (though I'm worrying about that because from what I saw from the trailers). The interaction with the Kirana and how "real" they would feel is also important (From their behavior and their interactions with the player and surroundings). The combat system is obviously a factor, since there will be player generated quests, the combat should not be boring and would make the best potential with having to control two avatars. Player generated quests also needs more freedom and should feel that it should be needed to even make one. Like needing resources and such.

• I would love to be able to design my own house in the game, not just the "skin" type of one but the customization with the windows, doors, roofs, and everything. Going through the outside and the insides. One of the things I would be worrying about is how much it would cost and how much time would it take to get the money for it. Customization is also going to be one of the KEY factors to this game (though I'm worrying about that because from what I saw from the trailers). The interaction with the Kirana and how "real" they would feel is also important (From their behavior and their interactions with the player and surroundings). The combat system is obviously a factor, since there will be player generated quests, the combat should not be boring and would make the best potential with having to control two avatars. Player generated quests also needs more freedom and should feel that it should be needed to even make one. Like needing resources and such.

Nice sounds that but its too much difficult for programming i think this will take expensive time for that mabye i will be like for command line for creating self own idea. Thats mean buy land and there will be your place for everything you want :)