The wait, how much longer?

• Hey everyone! The official Facebook page of Peria just released art with the loading page, do you think its significant? Or maybe just sharing some art again..

But I'm hopeful!

(I also like the add that their comment to this post was "NOW LOADING" instead of something longer and more like all other posts on their page)

19756340_358500261233251_6376750692236047692_n.jpg?oh=df2c07eb8f533fdaa141e7180b2a3ef2&oe=5A012F8D

Update: There is a new loading screen, now the text that the official facebook page wrote is "NOW LOADING...!" Here is the new image

17021620_365014603915150_8695608218526950512_n.jpg?oh=25b195e8787c7f28ccc509655ff17a73&oe=59EC4365

With what the facebook page says, I wonder if this means soon we will be getting something? I'm excited!

Adding: No new information but here's some on G-Star 2017 (as of 9/18)
    Nexon-and-G-Star-2017-contract-signing-ceremony-photo.jpg

-G-Star 2017 runs through November 16-19th (which is Thursday- Sunday).

However Business Exhibition is November 16th-18th.

-Nexon is G-Star 2017 main sponsor!

- Nexon will be occupying many booths for both halls (Business and Public)

• Well I hope some sort of news, maybe a small demo will be released? Or some alpha/beta play.

Or perhaps it means they are getting close to finished!

I don't want to over hype it but it just seems so mysterious at the moment to release a loading screen like that

I want to add to that the game has had loading screens, also pretty sure some we could have seen. So just adding to the mysteriousness of this post from their FB page

• Well I hope some sort of news, maybe a small demo will be released? Or some alpha/beta play.

Or perhaps it means they are getting close to finished!

I don't want to over hype it but it just seems so mysterious at the moment to release a loading screen like that

I want to add to that the game has had loading screens, also pretty sure some we could have seen. So just adding to the mysteriousness of this post from their FB page

I was thinking a alpha/beta too, or a new video/progress on the game. This is how the devs will keep us fueled LOL, they're doing a damn good job at it too! Take notes devs! That being said this loading screen has been unseen in trailers or any videos, so it could very well be well be getting new content soon.

• one can only hope it's a new video, beta or progress. I'd rule out them announcing a beta over Facebook so most likely a video or progress. Then again the team that's working on the art is serperate from the actual game. Which means they'd be even smaller. Maybe 6-8 max working on the game, unless nexon people are helping

• Hopefully we get something good, I hope something interactive though, the wait is killing me!

I think they are replacing showing Kirana every 2 weeks or so, with this "NOW LOADING" to lead up to something. I keep checking the facebook page and actual site, the site for the most part is staying unchanged