The wait, how much longer?

• It's been almost a year since we had the "Now loading..." pictures appear on the official facebook for Peria Chronicles, we have had some news but mostly things you have to find yourself by digging around. I wonder if we will hear something before a whole year happens?

So I'm basically hoping that we get information before or on the date of the first or last "Now loading..." picture. I know it may sound weird and too hopeful but I'm thinking that we could be looking forward to some news in summer.

It would make more sense for news during this years G-Star, but I'm hopeful for Summer.

Just for reference the first "Now loading..." image was posted July 6th, 2017. The last was July 21st, 2017.

• This is not a fact. It is a contextual analysis.

November 2016 G-star. The coupon will be available until December 2020. Of course, the game may come before that.

Game testing is long. Korean MMO RPG takes more than a year. Considering this, there is likely to be a game test in 2018. Is this optimistic?

Recently, Nexon development team had restructuring. It is not fired. They divided the team in detail. Of course the thing is soft too. They shared mobile games and PC development. In fact, this is not important. The important thing is that the head developer is back.

He is an important developer, and may soon tell the news. This is certainly optimistic, but I think.

There is a subsidy for thingsoft recently. In fact, this is not just for the peria chronicle. thingsoft is also making another PC online game. This is also a very important project.

Anyway. There is no news in Korea. Sooner or later, illustrations may be released ... but this is not news.

I wrote this as a Google Translator.

• So thingsoft has divided their team in 2 rather than finishing Peria? Or are they also getting help from Nexons employees?

• So thingsoft has divided their team in 2 rather than finishing Peria? Or are they also getting help from Nexons employees?

It is difficult to speak this in English.

Some employees have been dispatched from nexon. Whether this is helpful or not, it is a collaboration.

thingsoft 'peria chronicle' development is not over. thingsoft pulled out the mobile game team. Instead, they created another PC game team. It is not related to 'peria chronicle'.

• It is difficult to speak this in English.

Some employees have been dispatched from nexon. Whether this is helpful or not, it is a collaboration.

thingsoft 'peria chronicle' development is not over. thingsoft pulled out the mobile game team. Instead, they created another PC game team. It is not related to 'peria chronicle'.

Interesting, by any chance do you know what theyre making on the side?

• Interesting, by any chance do you know what theyre making on the side?

I do not know anything about the Peria Chronicle. They are very secretive and quiet.

It's very frustrating, but I can not help it. Obviously, there is never much time given to them.

Note that another PC online game they make is

It is a sequel to the game 'Dungeon and Fighter'. This game title has been successful. So they should never fail a sequel.

• Thanks for the information :thumbup:

• Too keep updating this thread with news; it seems possible of a G-Star entry (I guess you would call it that?) this year.

After the article I read about questions answered about Peria.

However, for all who read that article, is anyone able to make complete sense of it? Google translate isn't really the best... so it was hard to understand some things said in it.

• Too keep updating this thread with news; it seems possible of a G-Star entry (I guess you would call it that?) this year.

After the article I read about questions answered about Peria.

However, for all who read that article, is anyone able to make complete sense of it? Google translate isn't really the best... so it was hard to understand some things said in it.

As you say, interviews can be difficult to understand in translation. I do not speak English well.

Not all, but need a little help?

I can tell if it is a very small part.