What kind of gamer are you?

• Hey everyone!

I'm wondering what kind of gamer everyone in this community is.

By that I mean a lot of things, are you a casual gamer? Hardcore?

Story driven, combat driven?

Do you like to go solo or with a group? Or perhaps just with close friends.

Focus on life skills or combat skills? Etc.

• In almost every game I've played, I've used an assassin like build, but modified to fit direct confrontation. For some reason no matter what game I play, I'm skilled enough to beat high level players with beginner levels and gear lol. I call it my protagonist's luck.

I'm pretty much a casual player, but I'll probably be hardcore for Peria.

I Like a good balance of story and combat, if one of the two are lacking too much, it kills the entire game for me lol.

I enjoy playing with people, especially friends, however, I tend to play solo unless they're available.

I like to balance life and combat sometimes. It depends on what's available to the player. I usually focus on combat and get life skills of they're necessary.

• I'm a casual gamer and I love story driven games. When i first started playing mmos I played with others but nowadays I solo alot. But I occasionally play stuff with irl friends

I just googled what life skills were and I love gathering/crafting stuff. I also like combat but my laptops have never been the best for gaming. Hard to be good when you're lagging all the time.

• I'm mostly a casual player. I like games with an in-depth storyline with aesthetics and lots of nice side-quests (but not so many that trying to complete them will distract you from the main story). I mainly play solo since a lot of my friends play pay to play games, and.. I'm broke rofl. Hopefully I can meet new people to play with~

• First, just like JoJones I also used assassin builds , it was just really fun to me.

But I also am very much a casual gamer, I like to mostly explore the world of any game and listen to the story (Except I have never listen to any story for any MMO).

For MMO's I'm casual gamer x100, running in circles and staying the lowest level. I just like to take my time I guess.

• INCOMING WALL OF TEXT SORRY

I'm more of a competitive player, so if i have the time and money I'll strive to be the best out there. Otherwise I just default to a casual play style. Solo vs Party depends on player availability, usually party play is more rewarding and faster, but also harder.

That's not to say I won't be casual, just it's not what I'll be the majority of the time in Peria (~60% hardcore 40% casual)

Hopefully sidequest can teach you more about the world of Peria, or at least contribute to the story in a sense (just so they're not 100% irrelevant)

Exploring in peria will be my favourite hobby, I've already imagined multiple areas in my dreams lol

I wonder if peria will secretly give players a role; such as Wizard, Support, Tank, Assasin etc. It'd be pretty useful to have an all around team but I can imagine it won't matter

if the lore is good (which so far is) it'll be my first mmo where I actually read and keep up with the story

• Im the type of gamer that chars about social and love walk around town looking for styles im also the type of gamer that want to live int he game. make a home for my self. im not hardcore gamer but im a hardcore causal gamer meaning I like to make a role a type of person and live in the game not roleplay but more like just wanting to live in the game

that pretty confusing

• I'm a hardcore/competitive(if I really like the game) kind of player. I always go melee DPS role in any game with combat, but I am fine with playing off-tank as well.

I usually prefer playing with a close group of friends than a large group of strangers, and like to play games if they have either a good combat system or a good story/life skills system. I prefer games with freedom of progression rather than games which want to tie you down into specific roles.

• I'm a midcore player (which is a word I made up just now bring a balance of casual and hardcore). I like to play competitive games casually, since in competitive games, it's always fun for me to look for all these interesting strategies and combos that slip under people's radar.

For MMo builds, I typically like being in the front line. Really though, if that class has a really low rate of death, I'll play it. I once played a healer that had the same survivability as a top-level tank. That was fun.

Aside from multiplayer games, I enjoy reading many visual novels, with notable ones being the fault series, the minoriworks games, and Sepia Tears. In single player RPGs, I like being the first in the community to do things. For example, There's this game called One Way Heroics (plus), where I'm currently working on building an army as the bard class. I think the most anyone has ever gotten was 3 allies and 4 cooperating npcs, while I have 3 allies and 9 cooperating npcs. It's a pain to get over mountains, across water, and around walls.

Between Life skills and combat skills, I'm more of a life skill person. I'll grind combat skills to where grinding life skills wouldn't be a problem thanks to hostiles in the area, then I'd put full force into either fishing, mining, or exploring.

As for solo or group, I prefer solo, just because I have a dependency problem.

• I'm a hardcore/competitive(if I really like the game) kind of player. I always go melee DPS role in any game with combat, but I am fine with playing off-tank as well.

I usually prefer playing with a close group of friends than a large group of strangers, and like to play games if they have either a good combat system or a good story/life skills system. I prefer games with freedom of progression rather than games which want to tie you down into specific roles.

I'm like you mostly but I also wanna have a game that's like my second home. I'd it to be kinda like the game in that manga ID-entity

• This was super interesting to read! Being first for anything is always fun and if you're lucky it'll catch on in the meta which would make you famous! Front line is good as long as I can still do damage alone you know?

Depending on how perias combat works out combos could be endless(in the sense that there would be no limit to what you can follow up with)

• This was super interesting to read! Being first for anything is always fun and if you're lucky it'll catch on in the meta which would make you famous! Front line is good as long as I can still do damage alone you know?

Depending on how perias combat works out combos could be endless(in the sense that there would be no limit to what you can follow up with)

I once got into a solo battle with a mid-boss in the previously mentioned game I supported in. It took five hours, but I won. At this point, I'm not afraid to go a full day.

• Hmm I had never thought about this that much but I play for fun, so I think I fit more into a casual gamer

(with this I don't want to say that competitive players don't have fun, because I know they do!)
    I like to meet new people in games, help and party with them, and maybe make some good friends ^ ^

In online games my favorite role is Tank (and Support sometimes). Maybe because I like to know that I'm being useful to others in trying to achieve the team goals x) Idk.

It's something like this in my head when I play as a Tank in MMOs: "Okay, so, we're at the boss room, and He is coming. I'll tank the big guy so the others can kick is ass out of here and they we can loot all this place :3"

Lately I've just been playing SMITE (It's a MOBA).. for the past 3 years I mean.
    I just want a new, fresh and awesome MMO to play (If you know what a mean)

• I'm a heavy raider and I usually run raids as a healer. I focus on shields and bursts of healing so I like speed, crit, and whatever 'direct hit' is at the time on my healer builds. The less damage my team is taking means the more damage I can dish out to help move things along :)

I do love a good story and side quests that keeps me interested though!