What kind of gamer are you?

• I guess I'm more casual gamer than hardcore, but it's more like 50/50, because I like hardcore with my friends. I'm also more of a solo gamer, because I'm afraid to make a lot of mistakes in the team. I play in groups only when friends are invited, or when I drag them into the game myself.

I really like to go deep into the history and the plot of the game. Although it is now very difficult to find MMORPGs with a good storyline. And I would not say that I'm a fan of the roleplay, but I also like to think through the story of my character. To think over the in-depth story of your character is one of my favorite things.

• I guess I'm more casual gamer than hardcore, but it's more like 50/50, because I like hardcore with my friends. I'm also more of a solo gamer, because I'm afraid to make a lot of mistakes in the team. I play in groups only when friends are invited, or when I drag them into the game myself.

I really like to go deep into the history and the plot of the game. Although it is now very difficult to find MMORPGs with a good storyline. And I would not say that I'm a fan of the roleplay, but I also like to think through the story of my character. To think over the in-depth story of your character is one of my favorite things.

Perfect time to make some friends here ;) No need to drag them into the game because they'll want to play it with you! Don't be afraid to make mistakes, it happens to everyone. Let's hope Perias storyline is good, it would make it even better since the graphics are already good. Haha well roleplay will definitely be in the game at some point, not to say you have to participate in it.

• Mostly casual player because work and irl things but sometimes(on vacations) I'm a hardcore player xd I can farm or play pvp for 15-18 hours but I have a problem I really really like to play alone.. but not alone, let me try to explain this ! I don't like guilds because you need to play always with the same players but I like to play with all the server! with random players! with everyone! I like to say hellow and help who ever needs help! I can't stay with the same party all the time x.x, thats my playgame style o/ I like to be everywhere and be recognized for it(I have healer's heart).

• Mostly casual player because work and irl things but sometimes(on vacations) I'm a hardcore player xd I can farm or play pvp for 15-18 hours but I have a problem I really really like to play alone.. but not alone, let me try to explain this ! I don't like guilds because you need to play always with the same players but I like to play with all the server! with random players! with everyone! I like to say hellow and help who ever needs help! I can't stay with the same party all the time x.x, thats my playgame style o/ I like to be everywhere and be recognized for it(I have healer's heart).

Thats a great mindset :D you'll have no trouble making tons of allies and friends