Asa has Arrived!

• Heyo! I'm Asadekai, though it usually gets shortened to Asa for reasons that are pretty clear. Buckle up, this is gonna be long (cause I talk way too much when Im enjoying myself).

I'm not great at socializing, but I'm trying my best as of late. I found Peria Chronicles (literally minutes ago) and it looked fantastic in my eyes, namely for the sandbox part of it. It's a world where I get to be part in developing the future lore, so why wouldn't I be interested?

I've always wanted to write books and keep records of the things people do in MMo's, but others already have so much content and lore to themselves that the players aren't in any way making it. Peria Chronicles isn't like that in my eyes. I get to see other players quite literally shaping the world around me, giving me some way to make myself feel significant, even if no one reads books. It's more of memoria (I'm honestly believing that that's not an English word after doing a bit of research) of the things I've seen. It just feels nice to be able to spread knowledge, so people aren't spending so much time trying to find information that's either outdated or already researched.

In my past I always had the problem of being out of the loop with news and such. I kept thinking conversations were awkward because people knew things I didn't. That's why I've grown to love discovery. To be the first to know about something and then to know the most about something, it gives me the joy of being able to write expressively, even if what I'm writing isn't of myself. I love theorizing for lore and fantasy mechanics because I'm a firm believer in "Anything is possible". If we know how it works, we can replicate it, and if we can replicate it, we can turn fantasy into reality, or something like that.

I can be brash at times, I'll admit. I enjoy verbal conflict (as in debates, not trash-talking and such) because I get to fully understand what's on other people's minds, so much so that I start pulling on way too many strings and make some people unconfortable. The problem that I have with many people as a counter is that they've essentially been brainwashed (not in a bad way, they're just considering situations and facts without considering what it takes to get to said certain situations and facts. It's like building a 3 story building without a second floor. It just doesn't build up properly.

So yeah, I talked way too much, and now that I'm reading it, it sounds really repetitive, sorry about that! I've only recently come out of my teen depression, so I am really invigorated to get back to discovering all sorts of neat facts about the monsters, people, towns, dungeons, and the land of Peria Chronicles. It's great to meet you all!

• Welcome to the forums Dekai. That's right, I'm gonna switch it up on you and call you Dekai lol.

I'm glad to see another (obviously) excited player join the forums. We share a lot of things alike, such as the love of writing, creating lore, and even debates. I'm a deep thinker, so i look forward to seeing what ideas, ideals, and knowledge we can awaken in each other.

Btw, don't worry about long repetitive posts, we understand lol. Anywho, welcome to the forums Dekai, I'm looking forward to your posts. May we one day cross paths in-game :D

• Big welcome! Socializing isn't hard when you're so passionate about something (in this case Peria). You're now part of this community so feel at ease.

What do you know on Peria?/What would you like to know?

Theres one quote about peria I always remember it's "Your actions in Peria chronicles will be recorded forever" a bit corny but it's cool

• It's great to be here!

When it comes to Peria, I'm particularly interested in how people who start in different areas develop in difference to each other. Like, what resources are available to whom and how do those people develop that's different from other people. From then, I can record things such as quest lists, and make maps from here to there, keeping track of what visitors can get from being in an area From doing the local quests. I would also write to keep a photo journal of great sightseeing points to try and boost business in the places I've been.

I'm also particularly interested in skills, such as "what can you craft", "is fishing possible?" and other basic things. I want to see masteries pop up, and I want to see people picking up those masteries to teach other people and spread information.

On the other side of things, I want to solo inhabit a forest and then turn it into a winding maze for no particular reason whatsoever.

• As far as I know, i haven't seen anything about starting in different regions, however the idea isn't too far fetched. Either way, I'll be making a adventure journal for my playthrough, so the information you record will be immensely useful to my cause lol.

As for skills, it's still quite ambiguous as to what will and won't be skills in the game. Life skills seem like a given, but there might not be that many even if there are life skills. I'm thinking there might be masteries, but that also depends on if fighting and general playstyle are customizable. If that is the case, I'll be able to max out sword mastery and not rely on kirana for good constant damage. The idea of being able to teach other players skills sounds pretty cool, but I'm not sure how you'd do it tbh lol.

Sounds fun, if I come across it, I'll make a chapter about my travels through it.

• So basically you'll make a massive com podium of what's in peria?

As far as I know, i haven't seen anything about starting in different regions, however the idea isn't too far fetched. Either way, I'll be making a adventure journal for my playthrough, so the information you record will be immensely useful to my cause lol.

As for skills, it's still quite ambiguous as to what will and won't be skills in the game. Life skills seem like a given, but there might not be that many even if there are life skills. I'm thinking there might be masteries, but that also depends on if fighting and general playstyle are customizable. If that is the case, I'll be able to max out sword mastery and not rely on kirana for good constant damage. The idea of being able to teach other players skills sounds pretty cool, but I'm not sure how you'd do it tbh lol.

Sounds fun, if I come across it, I'll make a chapter about my travels through it.

Apparently from what I've read combat(aka our battles) and fighting style will be customizable (Eventually). Source:2016 Interview with devs

• welcome asadekai
    as usual, i will offer you some snacks to enjoy while you're going through the forum.

here you go.

if there's anything you want to know about me, just ask. i am on this forum way to much so i'll respond eventually

other than that, welcome to the community and i hope to see you around both on the forum and possibly ingame

• Welcome Asa! It's always great to see someone else join the forum and the hype for Peria Chronicles!

Hope you have a lot of fun in the forums(I've seen you in them already; I'm late to the welcome party).

I'm also really interested to hear more about your books/records a lot too!