Resources and Skills

• I'm slightly skeptical on how the combat will turn out so I'm really hoping they'll be alternative means of obtaining resources other than through dungeons or quests. By this I'm referring to fishing, farming, cutting trees, etc. which could form a skill system on their own.

Some farming and cooking have already turned up in the gameplay videos so I'm really hoping they'll expand on those features into a fully fledged skilling system but what are your thoughts/speculations on this?

• I'm slightly skeptical on how the combat will turn out so I'm really hoping they'll be alternative means of obtaining resources other than through dungeons or quests. By this I'm referring to fishing, farming, cutting trees, etc. which could form a skill system on their own.

Some farming and cooking have already turned up in the gameplay videos so I'm really hoping they'll expand on those features into a fully fledged skilling system but what are your thoughts/speculations on this?

I think farming resources will be divided to what you want. For example armour in dungeons, food and other ingredients farming(Harvesting,fishing etc)

I have a feeling they won't make a skill system for each one though (Imagine the hundreds of skills we would have if they did)

Kind of off topic but from what we've seen if that's how combat plays out, personally it seems like it'd be great casually or every now and then. It's not nearly as dynamic as I thought it'd be though I guess that's what hype angles and animations get ya

Here's to hoping there's plenty of ways to farm

• Seconded! (Or.. third-ed?) I wonder if I'll be able to just run around picking apples for pocket change (and pie)? (´・ω・`) hmm..

I both like and dislike the idea of separate skill systems for separate things. I like the idea of having a skill to show for someone's specialization (cooking, farming, etc.) but also it'd be less complicated without. I wonder how it'll turn out in the end?

• Seconded! (Or.. third-ed?) I wonder if I'll be able to just run around picking apples for pocket change (and pie)? (´・ω・`) hmm..

I both like and dislike the idea of separate skill systems for separate things. I like the idea of having a skill to show for someone's specialization (cooking, farming, etc.) but also it'd be less complicated without. I wonder how it'll turn out in the end?

Not the best way to live in my books but it sure does sound relaxing! I guess it'll come down to if they want to reward players who do X thing daily and well. For example #1 pvp player gets the title of "Champion" or some legendary Kirana.

Speaking of which I hope there are legendary Kirana... it would make for something worthwhile to show! but then again that'll unbalance the game

• I don't mind legendary kirana being more powerful/useful than ordinary ones so long as they don't turn this game into a P2W power creep CCG. I wouldn't put it past Nexon to try something like that though.

Well if they do make them more powerful (Doubtful, since they are looking to make each and every Kirana viable at any stage of the game be it lvl 1-99 etc) I hope each element,race or faction gets one