What player content would you want to see most in Peria?

• I'm making a colosseum game mode, you'll be able to participate in PvP tournaments either against players or against npcs for a record. If i can, I'm also gonna make a questline for some of the stories I'm writing. You'll be able to play through some of my stories as part of the main cast.

• I'm making a colosseum game mode, you'll be able to participate in PvP tournaments either against players or against npcs for a record. If i can, I'm also gonna make a questline for some of the stories I'm writing. You'll be able to play through some of my stories as part of the main cast.

That sounds like an awesome idea !

• Clain I've got a couple that would fit peria's natural scenery pretty well. I can't wait to express my creations in this form. That is of course after i handle all the legal stuff so my ideas aren't stolen lol. There are a couple of my stories set in a modern setting, i wonder if Peria will have something like a modern "tileset" to build with. That'd expand our possibilities tenfold.

Oooooo that'll be great to see i'd love a dedicated pvp area, just don't make the NPC's too op lol! How long will your quest be? I assume since they're story quest you'll be forced to travel and do different activities.

Can't wait for Peria's scenery though. With graphics like that it'll be absolutely stunning.

• Oooooo that'll be great to see i'd love a dedicated pvp area, just don't make the NPC's too op lol! How long will your quest be? I assume since they're story quest you'll be forced to travel and do different activities.

Can't wait for Peria's scenery though. With graphics like that it'll be absolutely stunning.

As for the npcs, I'll have different tiers. They'll start weaker then gradually get stronger. I wanna make a good tier enemy that only the best can beat.

As for my questlines. I'll probably release them in chapters so it's not one huge thing you're stuck in. There will be traveling, but not too much. I think the most traveling will be done in the story in making into a manga. They travel the continent in search of special people.

• As for the npcs, I'll have different tiers. They'll start weaker then gradually get stronger. I wanna make a good tier enemy that only the best can beat.

As for my questlines. I'll probably release them in chapters so it's not one huge thing you're stuck in. There will be traveling, but not too much. I think the most traveling will be done in the story in making into a manga. They travel the continent in search of special people.

Can't wait!

• If they do have modern materials for us to build with, I'll be able to do one of my most popular stories. A group of people vs supernatural dreamworld stuff. Sounds generic, but I've done it in a unique way. If i had to compare the style of it, it resembles something from the shin megami tensei series mixed with the Tales of- series.

• If they do have modern materials for us to build with, I'll be able to do one of my most popular stories. A group of people vs supernatural dreamworld stuff. Sounds generic, but I've done it in a unique way. If i had to compare the style of it, it resembles something from the shin megami tensei series mixed with the Tales of- series.

What sort of modern materials did you have in mind? oooo a Persona and Tales like battle very nice. What side would the player be on? or would you be able to choose either?

• What sort of modern materials did you have in mind? oooo a Persona and Tales like battle very nice. What side would the player be on? or would you be able to choose either?

Stuff like skyscrapers, or sidewalk material. A road material and modern lighting would also be good examples.

The initial idea for the combat was a decent mix. Tales' mobility, Persona's mechanics. Instead of summoning though, you'll be able to do something else unique to your party.

Sounds amazingly fun and would definitely like to try it out.

Stuff like skyscrapers, or sidewalk material. A road material and modern lighting would also be good examples.

The initial idea for the combat was a decent mix. Tales' mobility, Persona's mechanics. Instead of summoning though, you'll be able to do something else unique to your party.

I'd probably hold off on the more 'niche' ideas/themes until we get a better look at what's available in game

• Stuff like skyscrapers, or sidewalk material. A road material and modern lighting would also be good examples.

Now that I look back, in the G-star 2016 trailer there were a lot of sidewalks,bricks, windows etc. If that's what you need you could make lots

• The ability to create safe havens would be neat. For example let's say that there is a hostile area in the desert, but you can create a small safe haven for those seeking shelter. Not exactly like a town, it would have probably NPC merchants for gear and food and a place to heal but that's all mostly.

• The ability to create safe havens would be neat. For example let's say that there is a hostile area in the desert, but you can create a small safe haven for those seeking shelter. Not exactly like a town, it would have probably NPC merchants for gear and food and a place to heal but that's all mostly.

Ooooo I like that idea, so a rest area then? A neutral zone amidst the chaos if you will. Id like to have one of those along the way incase you need to save or stock up on things like potions etc.

Which makes me wonder, will potions and other enhancement items be present? Or will it be the basic HP regeneration try not to die game?

• Ooooo I like that idea, so a rest area then? A neutral zone amidst the chaos if you will. Id like to have one of those along the way incase you need to save or stock up on things like potions etc.

Which makes me wonder, will potions and other enhancement items be present? Or will it be the basic HP regeneration try not to die game?

*sniff sniff* I smell a business opportunity, kekeke. Imagine, as oasis in the middle of non populated field. Players wish to take a break, luckily an inn has been made nearby, a safe haven. Rest and fully restore yourself, buy items, potions, maybe even equipment. Different designs for different areas. Kekeke, that'd be fun. Imagine if players could make monster bounties that players can take for rewards?

• *sniff sniff* I smell a business opportunity, kekeke. Imagine, as oasis in the middle of non populated field. Players wish to take a break, luckily an inn has been made nearby, a safe haven. Rest and fully restore yourself, buy items, potions, maybe even equipment. Different designs for different areas. Kekeke, that'd be fun. Imagine if players could make monster bounties that players can take for rewards?

LOL jojo is evil omg, beware players! Hes here for your moola :D, monster bounties sound great its a must needed quest!

• I want to build a castle for myself, guilds, or fun events.

Idea of a fun event is I would fill up the castle with like 100 floors all consisting of scary ghoulish mobs. And if the players reach the top they receive rewards, claim that castle and do whatever they want with it~~

If ya want it build it!

Though that seems like it could go terribly wrong if they make it crazy strong like SAO for example (but worse).

Would be cool tho