Open Positions

• I'm looking for people who can help out in the following Positions:

-Forum Moderator

To make sure everyone follows the rules

-Content Editor

For news on our Frontpage

-Video Editor

For a Youtube Channel with general information about Peria and gameplay videos with commentary if we get access to the closed beta.

-Translator

If you are interested please send me a message

• i don't think i have the time to be a full time moderator but i wouldn't mind helping out as a temporary replacement if someone can't moderate for a time. (like if someone gets sick, is too busy irl, personal reasons... doesn't really matter wich one)

and i don't think i can apply for the others anyways.

so you can put me up as a back-up mod but not full time if you want.

if you don't want/need a back-up, then that's fine too. i'll just keep breaking your level cap as i keep on reading and posting things.

• Congrats on mod xD

• I don't know if you have any personal requirement for the roles you're looking for but I don't mind mentioning that if you still are in need of moderation, I can help with that as I have a lot of free time on my hands.

"There's only one world for us, and things in it are set up so that we can find happiness in it" - Rena Ryuuguu
    JFjhSzT.gif

• I don't know if you have any personal requirement for the roles you're looking for but I don't mind mentioning that if you still are in need of moderation, I can help with that as I have a lot of free time on my hands.

They should be active on our forums at least since quite a while. Dont take it personal but i think giving members you dont really know moderative access is a bad idea.

• They should be active on our forums at least since quite a while. Dont take it personal but i think giving members you dont really know moderative access is a bad idea.

Lol but wouldn't you have to talk to them to actually know them? I'm just pointing that out because I don't actually know of anyone you've spoken to, other than mist and oeroe?

I didn't even know oeroe spoke to you tbh

• If only two people qualify for the positions wouldn't it be better to contact them directly rather than make a public post?

I think Furia just wanted to see who was interested first, because even the most active users may not have the time or ability to be mods or keep the content up-to-date.

Plus, this also allows Furia to know who to watch, since one of the biggest requirements is being an active and helpful member of this forum. Essentially Furia isn't saying no, but more like saying, show that you really deserve or want this position. And the nice part about the forum being so new is that it allows users to really shine and show how dedicated they can be to keeping the forums a cool and fun place for everyone.

That's just how I see it, personally, haha.

• Still new here, but if you need help getting things like posters or other graphical stuff done i won't mind helping out. Provided that it's within my skill set and available time.

Or forum moderating, i won't mind helping out too. Though there are probably better qualified members here. :) 

Edit: here is a crest i made for one of my community groups. Just felt like sharing, really. :)

• I'd be willing to help with stuff, I just don't know what. Tbh, i haven't really done stuff like this before. I mean I've made done YouTube videos before, but not particularly high quality. Either way, if you ask me to help with anything, I'll do my best as long as i know what to do.

• I'd be willing to help with stuff, I just don't know what. Tbh, i haven't really done stuff like this before. I mean I've made done YouTube videos before, but not particularly high quality. Either way, if you ask me to help with anything, I'll do my best as long as i know what to do.

Depends on what you're willing to help out with in your spare time. If you wan to continue doing youtube vids or social media thingies, than i am sure Saikochai can think of something if she needs help. There is always an option to create/do things on your own and share it when you feel comfortable with the end results. ;) 

Depends on what you're willing to help out with in your spare time. If you wan to continue doing youtube vids or social media thingies, than i am sure Saikochai can think of something if she needs help. There is always an option to create/do things on your own and share it when you feel comfortable with the end results. ;) 

why not ask to become a video editor?