What would be the system requirments for this game? (min/rec)

• Speaking about the specs of the game, I'm wondering if it'll have controller support. If i could play with my Ps4 controller, I'd feel 10x more at home. It'd make it feel just like dot hack for me lol.

Controller support and invert mouse option!

I don't think I'll have a whole new PC by the time it's released... mine can run BDO pretty ok, so I hope that means the same for Peria.

If it can run BDO okay, I'll guess that at least gfx will suffice with whatever the requirement will be for Peria Chronicles.

• Hmm, my computer's pretty old so I hope it can run it, since it's got at least 8GB RAM, but it's integrated graphics card & cpu so my graphics card is Pretty Terrible. I might get a new computer if it really won't run Peria....

but more importantly, I hope we won't have to buy accounts or VPN too hard... ; [] ; );;; All that's new stuff to me, so...

That's only if you plan on playing in KR, and yeah integrated cpu and graphics card is pretty bad. Hold out and wait :D

I don't think I'll have a whole new PC by the time it's released... mine can run BDO pretty ok, so I hope that means the same for Peria.

Might get a little laggy with all of perias effects but we have yet to see how well its optimised!

Speaking about the specs of the game, I'm wondering if it'll have controller support. If i could play with my Ps4 controller, I'd feel 10x more at home. It'd make it feel just like dot hack for me lol.

you could always use an emulation program too if it doesn't!