Hello I guess

• So I've been on this forum for almost a month and I haven't said a thing. I decided I should at least hello. I've only been waiting for this game for 2 months and that's no where near how long everyone else has been waiting. I've also never really played any MMOs before and the only reason I got interested in this one was because of its cell shading, but once I got into its lore and all the Kirana in the game. I couldn't help but feel really excited about it. I want to say thanks for making a site where people from across the land can talk and hope about this beautiful game. That's it I guess, I'll just go back into my cave now...

• So I've been on this forum for almost a month and I haven't said a thing. I decided I should at least hello. I've only been waiting for this game for 2 months and that's no where near how long everyone else has been waiting. I've also never really played any MMOs before and the only reason I got interested in this one was because of its cell shading, but once I got into its lore and all the Kirana in the game. I couldn't help but feel really excited about it. I want to say thanks for making a site where people from across the land can talk and hope about this beautiful game. That's it I guess, I'll just go back into my cave now...

Exhibit 2: Here we see the lurker in an odd habitat...

lol, but in all seriousness welcome! I'm glad you decided to pop in, even if it is temporary

I am much less here, but I need to greet you :0. We, like you, have long been excited, for Peria is a worthwhile project. Do not go back to the "cave", the company will be more fun (said dude, which afraid of people) ;).