Hey creators, youtubers, and artists! I'm looking for content to feature~

• Hello everyone, you can call me Sai, Saiko, Saikochai, or I guess Rana-tan from discord, but I'll probably change that.

I'm a content editor here on the forums, also on two Peria Facebooks, and a Peria Twitter.

I'd like to feature more user works in our tweets and posts~

If you've made any artwork or videos or guides based on Peria or Kirana, or anything related to the game or lore, feel free to send me it.

If I like it, I'll feature it and make sure you get credit. I want to show off our awesome members works if I can.

Also I am considering a possible guild spotlight as well, however that is under some heavy debate at the moment, so don't expect this 100%.

Thank you!

Feel free to also let me know if you plan on streaming the game when it comes out or if you plan to play the KR version/make guides based from the KR version to help other users.

[Some works I may ask for a vote from moderators and admin before featuring them. So please don't be offended if you are rejected because you may need a majority vote.]

• WANN B MY NEW BEST FRIEND?

He's my best friend, best of all best friends

Do you have a best friend too?

It tickles in my tummy, he's so yummy yummy

Hey, you should get a best friend too!

My best friend!

I'm on it. I need the publicity lol. I'd like at least a small fanbase built up before i try to sell my manga. This will be good for that if you name the artist in the post. I'll give my real name for that cause XD.

Yeah we'll make sure everyone gets the credit they deserve. I want to keep it Peria related as possible though, if that works for you?
    You can do fan art or comics or anything you can think of.

• Nice! I have a veeeeeery small small(just like a personal) channel in youtube but I'm gonna make a full videos about peria's dance!! (is what I do basically in all games)

That sounds really cute, haha.
    Are you planning to play the KR version when it comes out or are you waiting for a different version?

An interesting idea. I don't know what specifically I can help, but if I need help from the artist, I'm also on it хд.

Well a cool idea would be to draw something holiday related with a Peria theme or character.
    Up to you though, I'm not sure what you like to draw. ♥

• I'll see what I can manage for art... holiday-themed seems like fun~ I'm probably going to try new things like VPNing my way into Peria KR b/c i'm impatient LOL too excited~~

Ooooh yay! Holiday Peria stuff~

I'm too excited and impatient too. Hahaha. ♥

I think I want to do something art related ~

Also I might play the KR version so if there is more than one person who does maybe it could be a joint guide made.

I can't wait to see, if it's anything like your previous work.

If I'm gonna play on the KR version, I'm going with an alternate character to the one I've shown you.

Ah good to know! It'll be interesting to see who wants to play the KR version and who doesn't. :3

• I'll see what I can manage for art... holiday-themed seems like fun~ I'm probably going to try new things like VPNing my way into Peria KR b/c i'm impatient LOL too excited~~

Same ~ gotta play Peria as early as I can! :D

I think I want to do something art related ~

Also I might play the KR version so if there is more than one person who does maybe it could be a joint guide made.

Yeah for sure, as a community i'm sure we have Korean/Japanese speakers who would love to help us translate as well. I know about 5-10 people who want to play in KR so join in ;)

If I'm gonna play on the KR version, I'm going with an alternate character to the one I've shown you.

saving it for NA then? :O