I hope there will be enough variaty

• i am really really really looking forward to actually play the game! The only thing i am affraid of is that there will not be much variaty in the summons... and will there be pay 2 play monsters??

Please let my expatation become reality!

And let there be plenty of different monster to summon ^^

Stefanow out

• So here's what we know about gameplay.

1. There are no classes, players are based on the weapon they wield, possible skills, and their kirana (summons).

2. Any monster you fight can join your team, so the possibilities are possibly endless.

3. Kirana themselves can have added equipment, so you can customize your kirana to your preference.

4. Kirana have elements, so some have added advantages against each other.

5. There are two types of Kirana attacks, magic/range and physical. Some Kirana can attack from afar and some need to fight close up. So you can build a strategy.

6. We don't know much about the cash shop, so it's hard to say if there will be pay2win Kirana. It's possible. It's also possible that not.

7. You can only have 8 Kirana in your team or "hand", and it's based on levels. So you have to level up to achieve the full 8 Kirana team.

8. Even if you have no Kirana, you can still attack with your weapon, and can even help your Kirana in battle.

If anyone else has anything to add, feel free!

Otherwise, it seems like we'll have lots of summon options.

Hope that helps you feel a little better.

• The only thing i am affraid of is that there will not be much variaty in the summons... and will there be pay 2 play monsters??

Well, I don't think they will dumb enough to add a gacha for special kiranas or as "pay to play monsters". Korean gamers throw a lot of shade on games with that stuff nowadays.

• Well these kind of games get fashionistas. I'm sure they can make a good amount of money from cosmetic stuff, especially with such a anime-style like this. Also I'd expect this game to have an amazing home-type system, where people actually use their home in-game closer to an actual home. So people will want it to look nice as possible, which means there will probably be some furniture and wallpaper or somethen in the cash shop. So I don't think we have to worry about paying for Kirana or having people pay for stronger Kirana. Unless somehow we can trade Kirana and people start selling them with real or in game currency somehow for stronger Kirana.

• I am one of those Fashionistas Lolol, I am not the type to spend money on clothes unless i really know i will use it. Hope they have a good variation on clothes in game after time ^^ I Wonder if in some way or form we can create custom kind of clothes for our avatars:/ low chance thats going to happen though.

• I am one of those Fashionistas Lolol, I am not the type to spend money on clothes unless i really know i will use it. Hope they have a good variation on clothes in game after time ^^ I Wonder if in some way or form we can create custom kind of clothes for our avatars:/ low chance thats going to happen though.

You can actually.

You pick a top and a bottom and can even do socks or no socks from what we've seen so far on the female character creation.

As well as a hat.