Let's create our own Lore!

• Let's create our own background Story!

Since Peria Chronicles have a lot of Sandbox features

and we have the option to create or own content.

What you all think about creating a background story,

that we can establish step by step in our Creations.

Like having a name told in old stories or old text.

This way we will have sooner or later our story in the game,

when enough of us use the story and name in the game.

And I want help from you all to create a story for a character and his doings,

post a small part of a story and afterwards we all can decide on the best parts
    and create this whise a whole story.

-Iam Blecki and say: "lets from the world of Peria with our own Hand."

• I want my character to be recognized within our lore as a mysterious swordsman that comes and goes randomly. It'll explain my long absences because of school or work lol. Besides that, I'd like any lore that includes me to make reference to the art I'm going to post on this site during my playthrough of this game. Perhaps, I could be known as something of a demigod or a forgotten king who wanders the world for some reason. I like that idea because I want to make a sort of kingdom in a far off or near-deserted area lol.

• Peria Chronicles : Humans and Kiranas

After the collision of Peria and Arka, humans encountered a new race called Kirana.

Kiranas were a superior race with powers that surpass humans by far but weren’t able to last long in the new environment of Peria and the humans, on the other hand, were no threat to the Kiranas but were able to survive in Peria even after the collision.

So some Kiranas decided to cooperate with humans in order to adapt in Peria.

And thus, unique Kiranas of each element that have matching wavelengths with a human formed contracts that had them grant power to the contracting human in exchange for providing the Kirana a place to live.

The special ability that allows certain Kiranas to bond with a human granted them the name Guardian Kiranas.

Guardian Kiranas will grant you unimaginable powers for a human and will put you on equal footings against the Kiranas of the Akasha Assembly that are aiming to conquer Peria.

And they will be a steadfast shield protecting you with powerful Guardian Skills when you are in danger.

(AFK: If you’re thinking some parts are vague then that’s because the original text is too. Like, I assume Peria and Arka are continents but it’s not confirmed in the text and I have no idea if the Akasha Assembly are Kiranas that have adapted to Peria or are a group of people with their own contracted Kiranas. I’m guessing it’s the latter)

• How about writing more about why they start to cooperate.
    Iam thinking about someting like:

After the collision of Peria and Arka, humans encountered a new race called Kirana.

Kiranas were a superior race with powers that surpass humans by far but weren’t able to last long in the new environment of Peria and the humans, on the other hand, were no threat to the Kiranas but were able to survive in Peria even after the collision. Kirna were jealous on the adaptability and the wisdom of Human. Humans were afraid and jealous of the power the Kirana had.
    Both side could not make a move to coexistence, even if it was the best for both race.
    But to a time were a environmental disaster happen and the live of both become even worse.
    A "man" start to rise, "he" helped the kirana to survive, the kirana helped "him" with ther power.
    But the "man" used the power to his advantage and atacked both Human and Kirana, that dont did
    what "he" want them to do. Becasue of the power of the Kirana that allied with him there were no human or
    Kirana that could stop him. But after both that enough of the tyranny of the "man".
    The first Kirana start to work with Human together.

And thus, unique Kiranas of each element that have matching wavelengths with a human formed contracts that had them grant power to the contracting human in exchange for providing the Kirana a place to live.

The special ability that allows certain Kiranas to bond with a human granted them the name Guardian Kiranas.

Guardian Kiranas will grant you unimaginable powers for a human and will put you on equal footings

with the man and the Kiranas of the Akasha Assembly that are aiming to conquer Peria.
    They won against the "man", but "he" was able to espace together with his Kirana.

A legend say that "he" did it all, just for one reason.
    "He" wanted that the Kirana and Human start to cooperate. Other wise the Kirana had problem to survive and the Human no cance against the Kirana of the Akasha Assembly.
    But was his true intention is, that someting only he and his Kirana know.

___
    So what are you thinking
    By the way I still need a name for him and his Kriana and
    aswell a description for him and his Kirana.

• Oh I was just posting the official lore that we know so far.

• if we really want to do this it can't conflict with the official lore so it would be hard to come up with stuff now, even if we were to change parts later because that can mess up the whole story

and imo if you're gonna use names in it they would have to be limited to "possible" sounding names since stuff like xXx_periamaster69_xXx or whatever it is ruins the imersion

but if you ever finish it and it doesn't conflict or break immersion i would be happy to offer my library to store it.

• I believe it is indeed easier to create lore about the things we being into the world. In fact, the actual building process could be in that lore. Say a group of friends build a town. We could translate that into lore about a group of travelers who built a safe haven for fellow travelers. Likewise, my character and town/city/castle will have lore revolving that process. Creating a personal lore for your character is probably the easiest way to start, just make sure it's within the bounds of Peria and it's lore.

• Agreeed with JoJones

Creating a character (the one we want to play in Peria) will be an easy route to begin with.

So we could all go based that at first, perhaps finding a way our character's can interact with each other to make some sort of town?

Or something to make it one bigger type of story, with smaller ones scattered.