Peria's "Parties"

• Hey everyone!

So, if you play a lot of different types of MMO's you'll know that when people party up for either teaming for a quest or dungeon or some other reason they look for specific criteria in the players they need for their party.

Sometimes there isn't one, just wanna have fun and socialize, but a lot we probably see something like a player needing a high level priest.

In shooters/FPS there isn't always some sort of level system and when there is it doesn't always "mean" something as it's based on your actual skills such as aiming for a kill.

Peria though.. isn't a shooter, Peria also seems to not have classes. We can fight but we are suppose to rely on Kirana....

So how would we party up with others? What types of players would we look for? Do we care about what types Kirana they have and their powers/levels more than the player?

• Yeah, the no class system for Peria is interesting... it makes it both hard and non traditional in the sense that you'd probably be looking at elemental counters (ex: fire beats grass). It also highlights the danger in that a players team is more important than the player itself

Now what would that mean for players? Well who knows, im guessing you could solo lots of dungeons if you have the right Kirana but wheres the fun in that?

Also I dont hope its all Kirana only based, while I love the idea we should also be able to fend for ourselves right? What if our Kirana team dies... then we cant complete the dungeon?

Lots of goodies wed have to see in the game itself. I just hope this is the year they finally come out in KR, then I can stop hyping and start playing :p. If not well ill keep waiting :/

• I still agree with the idea that players shouldn't have to rely on kirana. If i can get my hands on a good sword and some skills, i should be fine without kirana lol

• Hmm.

When I played the peria chronicles in G-Star, one avatar had a variety of Kirana. Kirana to attack enemies, Kira to teleport, Kirana to attack, Kira to equip.

It can be carried as a deck like TCG (Trading Card Game). Depending on the combination, the user may be a tanker or a healer.

If you have all the Kirana, you can do any position in the party.

Kirana is a skill, weapon, armor.

The difference is what kind of Kirana you take when you enter the dungeon.

But this is also two years ago, so I do not know how it is now.

• Wow thats awesome, thanks for the detail! Are you going to attend G-Star if they show up this year?

Also if thats the case looks like we really wont be able to fend for ourselves unless we have really good armour

• Wow thats awesome, thanks for the detail! Are you going to attend G-Star if they show up this year?

Also if thats the case looks like we really wont be able to fend for ourselves unless we have really good armour

I go to the G-star every year.

I did not understand the second sentence. sorry :-