Other languages

• Korean gamers are negative about Korean online games. It is also very negative for the Nexon game. They have little hope of playing or playing games online in Korea. Most of them just praise old online games. And it does not break out of old online games.

The peria Chronicle is a sandboxed game. I personally think that sandbox games should have a lot of users. However, there are few online game users in Korea. So I think they need a global server. If so, many languages are needed.

I believe Nexon is paying attention to global launch.

• Also surprisingly enough there was a post on the official facebook from them addressing the areas/langauges they plan on covering. those 3 were listed. Might be able to find it if I take a look

Couldn't find the reference on their FB page. It might be hidden amongst the sea of comment replies i briefly skimmed over.

One of these days I'm going to get myself a proper signature *sigh*.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miraculous ().

• Korean gamers are negative about Korean online games. It is also very negative for the Nexon game. They have little hope of playing or playing games online in Korea. Most of them just praise old online games. And it does not break out of old online games.

The peria Chronicle is a sandboxed game. I personally think that sandbox games should have a lot of users. However, there are few online game users in Korea. So I think they need a global server. If so, many languages are needed.

The developer is korean, english is the most spoken language, if there is no chinese translation there will be a huge backlash like with Nier https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-…are-a-powerful-new-voice/

I get what you guys are saying and I agree that they'll likely be looking towards a global release at some stage (given the drawn-out production time and costs) but unless we can dig up the FB post Mecha was referring to it's all just speculation at this point. We should also avoid telling anybody that there's "definitely" going to be a release until we can verify it.

Knowing Nexon, it'll probs be another 2-3 years after full release before we get an English translation x.x

• Couldn't find the reference on their FB page. It might be hidden amongst the sea of comment replies i briefly skimmed over.

Totally is, theres something like 500+ comments of people being impatient (With good reason)

I get what you guys are saying and I agree that they'll likely be looking towards a global release at some stage (given the drawn-out production time and costs) but unless we can dig up the FB post Mecha was referring to it's all just speculation at this point. We should also avoid telling anybody that there's "definitely" going to be a release until we can verify it.

Knowing Nexon, it'll probs be another 2-3 years after full release before we get an English translation x.x

Ill tell you guys what, tomorrow ill look for them all day during my breaks and if i find the comment ill post it :D

Korean gamers are negative about Korean online games. It is also very negative for the Nexon game. They have little hope of playing or playing games online in Korea. Most of them just praise old online games. And it does not break out of old online games.

A global launch would be nice but is it likely idk? at this point theyve already spent quite a bit

• Totally is, theres something like 500+ comments of people being impatient (With good reason)

Ill tell you guys what, tomorrow ill look for them all day during my breaks and if i find the comment ill post it :D

A global launch would be nice but is it likely idk? at this point theyve already spent quite a bit

Think we might be getting a chinese version:

"New developments include <Chronicle of Feria>, <BnB Mobile> to serve in China"

Translated source: https://hastebin.com/raw/pewaxoxape
    Original Source: http://www.thisisgame.com/webz…&utm_content=84910&nogate

One of these days I'm going to get myself a proper signature *sigh*.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miraculous: Fixed the 'Translated Source" link which would direct traffic to the original source instead. ().

• Think we might be getting a chinese version:

Translated source: https://hastebin.com/raw/pewaxoxape
    Original Source: http://www.thisisgame.com/webz…&utm_content=84910&nogate

couldnt find the comment, I know im super late sorry! :(

Also are you in the discord Miraculous? we were talking about it over there too, im thinking itll be at gstar this year. If not well its another 2 years of wait maybe...

• I just hope that if they do come out with a global release that they will wait awhile before dubbing voices, just so we can get the game sooner. I believe Blade and Soul did this.

Im usually fine with the original voices since theres more emotion put int them, but if the dub is just as good im fine with that too

• couldnt find the comment, I know im super late sorry! :(

Also are you in the discord Miraculous? we were talking about it over there too, im thinking itll be at gstar this year. If not well its another 2 years of wait maybe...

Yeah I am on the discord but I never use it. Kinda got sick of being ignored whenever I pop in to say hi xD. Fingers crossed for G-Star.