Kirana Discussion Thread

• I forgot about summoning. I wonder.. will there be summoning times then? If so.. when would they reset?

It would be cool to be able to at least keep your Kirana summoned and just chill with them.

That reminds me of the Pokemon games where the first in your party walks behind you. If that's the case, I'll be sure to keep my coolest kirana summoned at all times lol

• It just seems like it be fun to walk around with your Kirana, sit and eat with them (or just sit and eat and they watch).

It be cool to kind of form a bond with a Kirana.

Gave me an idea about if Kirana would be able to use their own personal social ability that shows emotions as much as any human would.

"There's only one world for us, and things in it are set up so that we can find happiness in it" - Rena Ryuuguu
    JFjhSzT.gif

• If there's a way to customize the combat in a detailed manner, I'm hoping to either create a summon-less playstyle, or fine-tune it into a full on persona type playstyle.

I hope so, they haven't given any details on what exactly you can customize in your battles but they have confirmed that much. There's hope...

I forgot about summoning. I wonder.. will there be summoning times then? If so.. when would they reset?

It would be cool to be able to at least keep your Kirana summoned and just chill with them.

I think you can keep Kirana around as long as you want, keeping in mind that they all seem to have a link range and HP. I'm not 100% sure what that link range does so far but it seems that if you walk out of it their hp slowly degrades until they die.

That reminds me of the Pokemon games where the first in your party walks behind you. If that's the case, I'll be sure to keep my coolest kirana summoned at all times lol

It just seems like it be fun to walk around with your Kirana, sit and eat with them (or just sit and eat and they watch).

It be cool to kind of form a bond with a Kirana.

Exactly what I was thinking lol, actually there's a point in the trailer that shows a Kirana and Human walking side by side. It's not hard to imagine this would be a function at least in towns.

Do you think there'll be humanoid kirana? Like Adil and a few others are human like, but they have animal features. I'm wondering if there'll be a straight up human kirana. If you can create kirana, appearance wise, I'd make one XD

Thats a hard one, i'd be all for it but how would you know it's a Human vs a Kirana? There'd have to be something distinct about it no? I mean technically Marielle is also a humanoid, except she's a doll lol. I personally want to create some cool dragon mix if possible that is.

Gave me an idea about if Kirana would be able to use their own personal social ability that shows emotions as much as any human would.

That would be amazing! To both comments~

Making Kirana more human in appearance I'd like (well some).

Also, giving them their own interactions and emotes would make the game so much more lively and less stiff.

It seems Kirana can express emotion (Pause at 1:03 exactly)... and at 2:20. Then again, these are probably script generated animations (at least it's the real gameplay so it's kind of ok?)