Posts by MH04378

Unfortunately I believe that we will probably be unsatisfied with the optimization, even though they are trying very hard to give us an optimized software, Korean and Japanese software houses are famous for not being able to optimize PC games. Nonetheless I have a quite positive feeling on Peria's optimization It is an utterly original and customizable game it may very well be the exception that confirms the rule.

not only did they make it themselves but they probably have to revisit it many times to make changes etc.

probably to optimize it for other computers beside the ones they are currently running Peria on and that is the hardest thing of all probably

Well the developers have to work on a proprietary game engine they made which means they have to work from scratch for everything. From what I heard they wanted to release between late 2017 and early 2018 an alpha and a beta in mid 2018 but at this point i am no so sure anymore:(

Thanks it is a relief to know that I am not the only one with a "peculiar" sense of humor and it is of course a pleasure to meet you Ma'am :)

Hello everyone it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Btw I have a Terrible sense of humor, Terrible with a capital T... that is exactly what i mean so I humbly apologize in advance for every single disgusting, stupid, annoying joke i may come up with.

But besides that I hope we will get along. :)