Posts by JoJones

Welcome to the forums Aki, glad to have another excited member. May we one day cross paths in-game!

I still agree with the idea that players shouldn't have to rely on kirana. If i can get my hands on a good sword and some skills, i should be fine without kirana lol

Nice to meet you Lily, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! I'm looking forward to playing with everyone here, so may we one day cross paths in-game!

Welcome Kanon! Glad to have you. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and may we one day cross paths in-game!

I believe it is indeed easier to create lore about the things we being into the world. In fact, the actual building process could be in that lore. Say a group of friends build a town. We could translate that into lore about a group of travelers who built a safe haven for fellow travelers. Likewise, my character and town/city/castle will have lore revolving that process. Creating a personal lore for your character is probably the easiest way to start, just make sure it's within the bounds of Peria and it's lore.

I want my character to be recognized within our lore as a mysterious swordsman that comes and goes randomly. It'll explain my long absences because of school or work lol. Besides that, I'd like any lore that includes me to make reference to the art I'm going to post on this site during my playthrough of this game. Perhaps, I could be known as something of a demigod or a forgotten king who wanders the world for some reason. I like that idea because I want to make a sort of kingdom in a far off or near-deserted area lol.

Nice to have another artist onboard. I look forward to seeing your work on the forum lol. I too am an artist, and I too yearn for the creative aspects of this game. May we one day cross paths in-game!

P.s. I also played Mabinogi, I was on Ruairi server in a guild named Oddblock. I never actually stated this on the forum so if anyone recognizes that guild, perhaps you know me lol.

Sure, I'm PockyKyun#1826. I like Roadhog and Junkrat so far, but I dont know how to play them well. Also Berseria is a Steam game so you have to pay for it. I got it as a gift :^)

Berseria is only one of the best "Tales of" games since Xillia(2). Xillia 2 is my absolute favorite, but Berseria, Abyss, Vesperia, Phantasia, Destiny, and Destiny 2 are some of my favorites too. Not that I've played all of them, but out of art style, story, character design, and character personalities, those are favorites.