Posts by Milu

We can play overwatch if you want(I'm noob too also I just know how to play mercy and dva xd) Is tales of berseria a mobile game or something? I really wanna play something about it!

Sure, I'm PockyKyun#1826. I like Roadhog and Junkrat so far, but I dont know how to play them well. Also Berseria is a Steam game so you have to pay for it. I got it as a gift :^)

I'm playing LoL, Tales of Berseria, Fire Emblem Heroes and Animal Crossing Pocket Town atm. I have Overwatch but I'm still a noob and I don't really have people to play with lul.

I'm mostly a casual player. I like games with an in-depth storyline with aesthetics and lots of nice side-quests (but not so many that trying to complete them will distract you from the main story). I mainly play solo since a lot of my friends play pay to play games, and.. I'm broke rofl. Hopefully I can meet new people to play with~

Hey, I'm Milu, new to this forum. I'm graduating high school this year and I was wondering if I could get some advice on what kind of gaming laptop to buy for college. Preferably something.. non-expensive lol. I want a laptop that can run PC games well like League, Osu, Peria, etc.